Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tales from the PhotoBooth

Pretending to be mad.

Still pretending to be mad.
Acting surprised!
Acting cute!

On the phone sitting on hold with our insurance company. This is where you can find me most of the time.

Still on hold...
Just woke up.

So did he. He has the best bed-head ever.
Give us a kiss.

Lovely. This is what you can find May doing most of the time, too.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I seriusly want to pinch May's cheeks! Now, I know you have issues with others touching and loving on May, but could you give her a little pinch from me? I would be so grateful. Ok, so you have issues with people lunchin on May, but if I would have gone to the reunion I would have been all over her! And her little piggy tail, so cute!

Kasey said...

Ok, maybe I have issues....

Graham Fam said...

Loving these adorable pictures. You guys are just so much fun. Lovin all the poses and you on the phone. Miss you so much