I came across some old family Christmas pictures and was reminded of all the different ways me or one of my brothers "ruined" the picture each year. Here are a few of my favorites:
2006. Who knows when my Mom will be brave enough to try this again.

Face squishing in 1999.

The eyebrow massacre of 1994.

The peak of my brothers' comedy, which was 1992.
5 comments:
I can't get over John's hair! I guess I never noticed at the time. Those are classic.
I just realized I emailed you instead of leaving a comment on your blog. And your email is going to look very strange because it was only letting me leave part of my post, so I was just going to do two small ones. So that's the reason for your strange email fom me. So her is my post...
I was happy to see you have a blog, but a little upset because it's just way too interesting and I spent too much of my day reading your past posts. I was very tempted to push the older posts button, but had some self-control!I even had to show a few of my favorite posts of yours to Danny, which he enjoyed as well! Blogging makes it much easier to keep in touch with friends, so I'm so excited to hear that you blog! We can't wait to see you guys! Give us a call when you get a chance.
okay, so i still want to buy some booties, i have just been really busy with school and work and christmas etc. i will probably do it after christmas if they are still available. did you ever find out about the purses? i love the pics!
this year is going to be a good one. I can feel it in my marrow.
These are classic! You think she would have givin up by then. So fun.
Post a Comment