I contribute to several blogs and I'm posting these pictures of our new floor on every single one of them. Go finished the floors this past weekend (actually the baseboards still need to be re-painted) and we are loving them. As you can see, he did a FANTASTIC job. It is times like this when I see him build and/or create something beautiful with his skillful hands that I think "Wow. Someday he's going to make a lot of women very happy with their new boobs."


8 comments:
so pretty, annie!
Gorgeous, Gourgeous! And very impressive that your handy husband installed it. Don't you feel like you have a whole new house?! I am the biggest fan of laminate flooring--just wait until one of your kids dumps a cup of juice and it just wipes right up! Enjoy!
This isn't laminate - it's hardwood (my husband is a raw materials snob) so it's still easy to clean up but you have to make sure you wipe messes up right away, which is fine. I'd rather not leave spills on my floor for 2 weeks...that was for you Kate! You know I'm just giving you a hard time because I love you! :)
How fancy shamncy. No wonder it was so pretty.
We had hardwood in our Springville house and I loved it because Jakson used to barf so much! It's much better than the carpet that we've already ruined in our new house. BTW-Annie, is your kitchen table holding up better than ours? We've got the same one-blessed IKEA, but a couple of the chair backs have had some issues.
there's a difference between wheat thins and juice!
WOWZERS... and he did it in his FIRST YEAR OF RESIDENCY. I think FEW people can REALLY appreciate THAT!
Good job Brandon. (sorry... I don't know this whole "GO" thing everyone else has got going on... I know him as Brandon!
I second the Hard wood easy clean up. but you will have a love/hate with it. EVERY single little speck of dust will shine it's UGLY head! I sweep like FOUR times a day.
Loves. Jess
Yah, the dust shows like crazy, especially since the wood is dark. And yes, I sweep multiple times a day, but I guess that's a good thing.
I am going to do a "Go" post just to clarify because I've gotten some emails saying "Who is this Go person?" Blog post to come.
Post a Comment