Caleb read this post and said, "Heh, heh, that's funny, the chicken or the egg. Of course the chicken comes first." Glad things are so clear to him. No one can move like Tracy Jordan...er, Morgan. 30 Rock fans anyone?
What the heck! Someone ripped off our sacred family Christmas carol. Tom really thought that the cousins had made up that song. I was sad having to tell him that they didn't. But they rock it just as well. Especially the keyboard holder.
4 comments:
No one rocks a Christmas sweater like Horatio.
Caleb read this post and said, "Heh, heh, that's funny, the chicken or the egg. Of course the chicken comes first."
Glad things are so clear to him.
No one can move like Tracy Jordan...er, Morgan. 30 Rock fans anyone?
Alisa... I couldn't stop laughing at him... I kept thinking of him being "OPRAH"
The Riley's... LOVE 30 Rock!
What the heck! Someone ripped off our sacred family Christmas carol. Tom really thought that the cousins had made up that song. I was sad having to tell him that they didn't. But they rock it just as well. Especially the keyboard holder.
Post a Comment