Hey! While I am appreciating Alisa and Katie's disbelief and ignoring my brother's usual criticism, I'd like to see a raise of hands of all those who have seen me in the last 4 months. Anyone, anyone, Beuller? Anyone? I didn't think so. A lot can happen during 4 long coldy, windy, snowy months. Many a Swedish Fish were eaten this winter and work outs were sparse because of cancelled classes due to snow, so I've gained a few and I don't like it. Neither do the seams of my jeans.
Hey, I'm sure that you already know about this, but thought I'd share anyway-I was watching the news and there was a segment about a website that sets up babysitters who have diabetes with families who have children with diabetes-that way families feel more comfortable going out. www.dlife.com/babysitting Just thought I'd let you know!
I am way to lazy to email you but I wanted to tell you about a few bands that I really like... Mason Jennings (check out be here now, and Fighter Girl) Lucero(kinda of country but cool) Ben Kweller (Thirteen - dont read anything into this love song) Greg Brown (smell of coffe - your save the whales side will like this one) Sean Hayes (calling all cars) if you already know about these then sorry for wasting your time...
6 comments:
May I ask why?????? You appear to be as thin as can be!
DUMB.
annie, i just saw you at christmas and you looked FABULOUS!!!! you've got to be kidding me!
Hey! While I am appreciating Alisa and Katie's disbelief and ignoring my brother's usual criticism, I'd like to see a raise of hands of all those who have seen me in the last 4 months. Anyone, anyone, Beuller? Anyone? I didn't think so. A lot can happen during 4 long coldy, windy, snowy months. Many a Swedish Fish were eaten this winter and work outs were sparse because of cancelled classes due to snow, so I've gained a few and I don't like it. Neither do the seams of my jeans.
Hey, I'm sure that you already know about this, but thought I'd share anyway-I was watching the news and there was a segment about a website that sets up babysitters who have diabetes with families who have children with diabetes-that way families feel more comfortable going out. www.dlife.com/babysitting
Just thought I'd let you know!
Annie
I am way to lazy to email you but I wanted to tell you about a few bands that I really like...
Mason Jennings (check out be here now, and Fighter Girl)
Lucero(kinda of country but cool)
Ben Kweller (Thirteen - dont read anything into this love song)
Greg Brown (smell of coffe - your save the whales side will like this one)
Sean Hayes (calling all cars) if you already know about these then sorry for wasting your time...
Ethan
Post a Comment