Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday Photo: Big


This is what your body does at only 15 weeks when you're on your fourth pregnancy.
You better be cute, little one.
You better be cute.






20 comments:

Danielle O. said...

Dang girl...you look good pregnant! Your hair looks fabulous too. I can't believe you are 15 weeks. You hid it well. Can't wait to see what you are having!

yomama said...

History dictates that Little One will be daaahhh-ling.

Meredith Hayes said...

You carry all high and perky and cute. And yes, your baby will be completely edible and extraordinarily cute.

You just took your WWF turn. Let's see what you did to me this time.,.....

ericareynolds said...

I think you look great!

Ali said...

I think you look great too. I'm 15 weeks on Sunday & I just look really really dumpy & squishy. I much prefer the obvious pregnant look!

Kurt & Shawn said...

You've got that covered!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Annie!!!! Congratulations! Ditto everyone! You do look cute; you don't need to worry there. =) And, your little one can't be anything but ADORABLE!!! I am really so happy for you! Enjoy it as much as you can. I've been pregnant 4 times, but was only left with that many weeks of ickies and extra skin to show for it. You look fantastic and feeling big at 15 weeks will be worth it! =) Congrats to you and your family! Also, I love your tulip picture! And of course, my heart melts to see little girls in dance wear. ;)

Kasey said...

If I'm as cute as cute 15 weeks I'll totally have another one!

Audra Bollard said...

15 weeks means that you are that much closer to the gender reveal. I'm dying in suspense here!

Audra Bollard said...

15 weeks means that you are that much closer to the gender reveal. I'm dying in suspense here!

Tam said...

I'm with Audra and can't wait to hear what it is. Big or not, you look great.

Julie said...

You've probably got a chunky little reynolds boy in there. :)

You look GREAT! I love the cute belly. And think of it this way- you spent less time in the awkward stage where no one is sure if you're pregnant or just had too much dinner... Bonus.

Nate Poulson said...

I know the feeling all too well Annie, but I am on 3 can't imagine what will happen if there is a #4.
Hope you are feeling well friend!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Ha HA, that posted as Nate, and I would like to say he can't have Empathy, just sympathy!

Betsy said...

You carry it well, Gorgeous =0). Happy for you =0).

Emily said...

What?!? I must have missed an earlier post! Congrats Annie Banannie! You look fantastic! You guys adding another baby to your fmaily makes me wish even harder that we lived closer. Playdates! I want playdates!

Shannon said...

Congrats on baby #4!! I'm impressed you can keep them coming. After two I'm not sure I could handle any more. You look great!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! (I'm obviously behind on my blog reading.)

Pearl said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations Annie.

Lance n Amber said...

You are darling Annie! Congratulations!!