Monday, May 23, 2011

Atlantic, Part Two

We took the long way there, drove through Gettysburg and then stopped in Washington D.C., spent a couple of lovely hours there, and then drove and drove and drove to the Maryland/Delaware coast. On the way back, we went a more direct route, back through more of Pennsylvania, parts of which we had never been before. At every turn there were mushroom farms, which was odd. I had no idea Pennsylvania grew mushrooms.

So here is Part Two of the pictures, the second day at the beach, which was warmer and sunnier.

_MG_1404sm

_MG_1413sm

_MG_1421sm

_MG_1427sm

_MG_1429sm

_MG_1432sm

_MG_1437sm

_MG_1451sm

Olive would lose her balance every time the water came up over her feet,
so Go had to hold her up each time.

_MG_1455sm

I can't remember what this was about, but it's cute.
_MG_1457sm

_MG_1466sm

_MG_1468sm

My 18 week elongated silhouette, which looks much better this way.
_MG_1472sm

Heeeee.
_MG_1474sm

Doing her "school work" in the sand. Sounds good to me.
_MG_1477sm

We parked ourselves right in front of this little pool-type thing, which was perfect for the girls.
_MG_1484sm

_MG_1489sm

_MG_1496sm

The end.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Just as good as part 1!!!
Loved it - loved every minute of it and I'm glad that you divided it up between the two days and published them a day apart. Like live blogging...delayed
Classic highstepping pointer was definitely a highlight.

yomama said...

Argh - the burden of multiple gmail accounts. That wasn't Christel, that was me...yomama. yo.

Lori said...

Beautiful pictures Annie ... and Delaware ... my, my, my ... I had no idea your beaches were so gorgeous Delaware! And all this time I've wasted thinking Delaware was just ... Delaware. Seeing pictures of your girls and their great big smiles enjoying that beautiful beach ... well, that just made my whole day! Thank you.

Danielle O. said...

Um, those are the prettiest pictures I have ever seen. I almost want to frame one for my house.
Your girls are adorable and so are their swimsuits! Great narration as always. Such a fun little family you have there!

Robin said...

Hi Annie- I've been away for a while and came back to find your girlies as cute as ever and all grown up. My how time flies! Congrats on babe number four- you look great!

yomama said...

So...really can't complain about no Friday photo with all these to keep looking at...which I do, and I'm not complaining, I'm really not.

yomama said...

Oh my gosh. Thursday. DUH

gojensens said...

Okay, I guess I'm a little behind on the news! Did I know you were expecting again? Maybe Danny told me, I guess I have to see if he knows. Congratulations! So happy for you guys!