Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Photos: Olive Today

This girl kills me.
If her enthusiasm for life could be turned into a viable energy source,
it could power the entire world for decades--
her "joie de vivre", as Go puts it.

_MG_8159sm

_MG_8171sm

_MG_8192sm

_MG_8167sm

And then I let Olive direct the shoot.

"Show my tongue!"
_MG_8196sm

"And now I blow kisses!"
_MG_8202sm

_MG_8198sm

"And these are my eyes!"
_MG_8205sm

"And now I smile. Take a picture!"
_MG_8210sm

"I funny, Mama!"
_MG_8220sm

3 comments:

yomama said...

So soft and sweet!!! She's definitely learning the value of humor.
The only way to raise a child.

Beth said...

I love the one where she is pointing to her eyes. Too precious. It makes me sad that my own babies are so big. It's just not as cute to have a 10 year old do that.

Meagan said...

oh my. that last picture is to die for. so so cute.