This morning's Facebook status update:
"For as nasty and awful as central Pennsylvania is in the winter, it is equally as beautiful and lovely in the spring. Now if only winter wasn't 6 months and spring wasn't 1..."
This is our second to last spring and I'm soaking up all the beauty I can,
for permanent residence in the Las Vegas desert is in our near future.
I've already started reading up on how to garden in Vegas and well, it's not as easy as it is in Pennsylvania.
In PA, you plant something, nearly anything you want, and it grows.
It's not so easy in Vegas with a lot less options,
so I'm enjoying planting what I want and watching it all grow and bloom.
Those little spriggy things shooting up between the tulips will soon be big, bushy peonies. I can't wait.
I also love watching this little flower grow and bloom. She is my orange-haired wild child.
Luckily, I get to take her with me.













5 comments:
I know I say wow and precious all the time. But really wow and her preciousness is beyond measure.
I lovvvvvvve the hair!
Positively gorgeous photos!
Such cute photos! our bald baby girls are getting hair!!
OK. WAIT... did i miss something? I had NO CLUE that you already KNEW you were moving to Vegas!
Exciting for you... and hooray for your green thumb. I kill plants when I look at them. Which is a shame... because i really like plants and trees and such...
Post a Comment