Saturday, April 23, 2011

FOUR

I tried to keep it under wraps for as long as I could but my stomach is being sliiiiiiightly more revealing this time around. Yes. This is me today at 7:55 am before I run off to teach spin, 13 weeks pregnant with our fourth child.


And for some reason my belly gets bigger as the day goes on. You can imagine what it looks like at 11 pm. Wait, don't. It's scary.

Anyway, I was tired of walking around, trying to hide it with my gut constantly sucked in and as a result, this lovely expression on my face,


so now that it's out, I can finally breathe. Ahhhhh...oxygen feels so good.



Baby #4 is due on May's birthday October 28th, but as usual, I will most likely be inducted a week early so I've got October 21st pegged as the date of arrival at this point.

So far, I've been sick, sick, sick and just in the last couple of days I've started feeling semi-normal again. We'll have the ultrasound to hopefully determine the sex in early June. But let's be real here: it's probably going to be another girl. And that would be just fine with us.
_MG_8256sm

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, that is such exciting news! I am glad that you are showing quite early as well. I have been so huge for so long! I feel your pain. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Super exciting! Let's hope all the sickness bits are behind you for good! You make beautiful girls...why mess with a working formula? ;)

stephanie said...

Congratulations, Annie!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! I knew there had to be a reason you haven't been blogging. I'm so excited for you guys!

Danielle O. said...

Yes! I was honestly writing you an email to tell you congrats on numero 4 just now. Dave came home and told me the good news and a funny story that Brandon told him. You are looking so good and you are seriously still teaching spin?! You are my hero.
Glad you are feeling a little better and let us know if we can do anything for you. We are permanently home if you ever need a sitter for the girls while you go visit the silver fox for an appointment...

Tam said...

Congratulations! I wish we'd still be here to meet this new little Reynolds baby. Really, send your kids over as often and for as long as you'd like, it would be a winning situation for everybody.

Kasey said...

Congrats!!!!!! And I think I was right.....

Kelley Flint said...

So excited for you guys. Glad you're feeling better. I hate the 1st trimester ills. And boy or girl, it's going to be gorgeous like your girls.

Julie said...

Annie, congrats! You look beautiful! Brandon will be one lucky guy with 5 ladies in the house.

yomama said...

Really so excited...
I'm no ultra sound technician, obvs, but if I was I would have congratulated you on your twin marshmallows.
Can't wait to snuggle the little one and get to know him/her.

bethany said...

Yay! The secrets out. And loving these fabulous photos of your girls! Congrats!

kassidi bridge said...

So exciting! That picture of your girls is to die for.

Lucy said...

So wonderful. You look beautiful. Congratulations to you and your lovely family!

LCFrohm said...

ahhh! annie! we've had our second and thirds together. but alas, i am no on the baby train this time. :(
but for you and rochelley being pregnant together....SO FUN!
I'm excited for ya'll! And somewhat hoping for ya'll to get a boy and you can see the CRAZINESS that boys are. ;)
lurvs ya!

Katie May said...

Remember way back when you and I were speculating about these so-called expecting women we knew?? Yeah, I almost wrote, "Yeah, I've been suspecting you, too." So happy for you all! Congrats!

KatieB said...

congrats! hope your sickness disappears soon!

Hansen Family said...

WHAT!!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you.

The Hulls said...

Congrats Annie!!! How exciting! I hope you start feeling better! Oh, and I just read Danielle's comment... when she says visiting the silver fox, is that a certain doctor most the women in our ward seem to see?? Haha! Again, so excited for you guys! :)

Whidget said...

That's great news--just YESTERDAY I was thinking (as I drove back from Brooke and Drew's house and we were talking about how many kids we all wanted) I wonder if Annie's getting pregnant again soon. :-) CONGRATS!!

xoxo
Bridget

Jessie Riley said...

HOLY POO all you SECRET KEEPERS are KILLING ME.

I am OVER THE MOON EXCITED FOR YOU! seems like yesterday when we were waddling around with our #1's...

You look MAVALOUS!
Love you!

Dehner Family said...

You are so cute. Congrats!

Amber said...

Congrats! I love the "silver fox" comments! He's awesome :) I hope you start feeling better soon. And Kelley's right, boy or girl your children are gorgeous!

[BrookeO] said...

Holy freaking jumping w excitement - wishing i wasn't last'ish to know....love you to the moon!!!! )

Katie said...

So jealous!! I have been officially cut off, husband says NO MORE!! Good for you!!

Ali said...

Congratulations!!! I'm 13 weeks too & we got a good guess at the sex (boy) on friday! I was sure it was a girl b/c I've been sick, sick sick too. Now I need to return the matching Easter dresses I bought for next year.

Meagan said...

congrats! boy or girl the world certainly needs more of your cute kids in it!

Lori said...

Hip Hip!!! =) So excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! And just because I have totally embraced having four girls, I think you should have a fourth as well. Plus, you guys make such cute girls. If it ain't broke...you know?

Audra Bollard said...

Ahhh! Somehow I am the last person to know and check this blog and then Katie calls me and is like, "oh and when Annie has her baby," and I about fell off my chair! Anyways, a great big congratulations on 1) being pregnant 2) surviving another round of morning sickness 3)having a 4th! I'm sooooo excited see another darling Reynolds bebe.

Jill T said...

Annie, congratulations! Our due dates are just a few days apart. I'm jealous you're starting to feel slightly normal again. I'm still feeling sick, sick, sick... Can't wait to find out what your #4 will be!