Thursday, November 04, 2010

More Delight (part 2)

Ruby: Mom, you know what I decided?
Me: What?
Ruby: I'm going to be rich when I grow up.
Me: Ok. So you're ready to work really hard?
Ruby: No. I'll just be rich.
Me: It doesn't work that way. You have to work to make money. And if you want a lot of it, that means you have to work hard.
Ruby: Ok. I'll have three jobs then.
Me: Three?
Ruby: Yep. An animal behavioralist; a park ranger, and a dog washer.
Me: Wow. You're going to be really busy. Hey, May. Did you tell Ruby what you decided you're going to be?
May: I changed my mind.
Me: To what?
May: I'm going to be Ruby's bosses.

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love this! It is worth submitting to Reader's Digest!

Unknown said...

hahahaha...I love that May-May! She is quite the thinker. Love it!

Alisha said...

May, smart as a whip.

kassidi bridge said...

genius.

Lori said...

I just adore your girls! You know what's delight though? This blog. To giggle before noon is bliss! I thank you for that.

Jessie Riley said...

i just inhaled Diet Coke into my nose... i was NOT expecting this...
SHE IS FREAKING ADORABLE!