i noticed that chair was missing. looks white, and especially good with those girls sitting in it.
oops. looks good white
Too, too precious!!!!! And little blonde hair getting longer!
Omigosh!! I LOVE Olive's smile in the 3rd shot, and May is looking pretty as ever. And that chair cover is soooo gorgeous.
Oooh, Olive's getting some hair! What a huge book!
love these. love may's outfit, the chair, the colors, sweet olive dear.
The reason God didn't give me your children, is because if he did, I'd be banking off them as Gapkid models. They are absolutely captivating and make me want to buy their clothes.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i noticed that chair was missing. looks white, and especially good with those girls sitting in it.
oops. looks good white
Too, too precious!!!!! And little blonde hair getting longer!
Omigosh!! I LOVE Olive's smile in the 3rd shot, and May is looking pretty as ever. And that chair cover is soooo gorgeous.
Oooh, Olive's getting some hair! What a huge book!
love these. love may's outfit, the chair, the colors, sweet olive dear.
The reason God didn't give me your children, is because if he did, I'd be banking off them as Gapkid models. They are absolutely captivating and make me want to buy their clothes.
Post a Comment