Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Oh How I Wish the iPhone's Camera Had Zooming Capabilities

Because then you, too, would be witnessing this sight:
A 70-year old Elvis ipersonator. His snug, electric blue sequined
jump suit. His perfectly coiffed 'do. His rocking gold shades. His
alligator-skin fanny pack. You know, the usual Elvis impersonator garb.

4 comments:

yomama said...

Uh...too funny and I sure wish you coulda zoomed in on that too, but Elvis isn't helping my withdrawl symptoms. Come on!

Emily said...

Ok, I was going to say something like "Hey! Does this mean you're finally in Vegas?!" but then I realized that Vegas doesn't have greenery. That Elvis impersonator totally threw me off. See you soon!!!!!!

[AnnieR] said...

Emily, yes we ARE in Vegas (that was the Bellagio parking garage) and I WILL be seeing you soon. Today in fact. At 1:00!

Sardean said...

there's an app for that! i forget what it's called but you can zoom and other stuff i think.