Way too cute!!! And no drool...she's growing up!
She is SO cute!! I love the coat:)
cute cute cute. I know these are for your mom... but I REALLY look forward to my Friday's with Olive!!! She makes me smile... because she is so FREAKING adorable!
her but little mouth and chin look like cameron diaz's. but i suspect that even at age 45 weeks, she's way cooler than cameron diaz.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way too cute!!! And no drool...she's growing up!
She is SO cute!! I love the coat:)
cute cute cute.
I know these are for your mom... but I REALLY look forward to my Friday's with Olive!!! She makes me smile... because she is so FREAKING adorable!
her but little mouth and chin look like cameron diaz's. but i suspect that even at age 45 weeks, she's way cooler than cameron diaz.
Post a Comment