Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Project

Instead of resolutions this year,
I'm doing a big project I want finished by December 31, 2010:
a family tree consisting of illustrated portraits.

I've completed the first one--Go's Papa, Bob Callister.


I'm excited about this.

14 comments:

john said...

awesome. good idea.

Unknown said...

That is the BEST idea for a family tree!! You are so creative. Are you for hire?

bethany said...

Wow. That is amazing. What a fabulous idea!!

DianeM said...

Well, you really put my, "Stop eating crap when you're not hungry" goal to shame.

You are simply amazing.

MOMMACITA said...

can't wait to see mine because since I got a Christmas card(HA all you loosers out there who didn't get one) I know I'm on the tree. I'm at least a leaf. or maybe a bug eating a leaf. One request. do me when I was skinny and handsome. and before I had all those kids who dragged me up and down ditches tied to the backs of their bicycles.

[BrookeO] said...

i love this. but then again i love everything you do.

Brandon Bridge said...

You are so good. Love this. Great idea.

Aby Runyan said...

I saw this in the Reynolds family calendar - and loved it. You really captured Papa, it truly took me back and had me missing him.

luvs, aby

Meredith said...

I am In love.

Alisha said...

Is that your mojo, i'm hearing?

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

AMAZING!!!!!!! what a great idea!

yomama said...

Good thing you already did those drawings of your dad and I with birds on our heads - gets you that much closer to being done.

Mags said...

loved seeing you and go's supafineleatherjacket:) as well as you wonderful ladies.

So I don't cry or get sappy ever. EVER. Please know that as soon as Tena passed out the calanders at Marco's this year, and we all looked through to see if our b-day photo pics were ok:) haha

as soon as I got to Papa's photo I was done. I couldn't breathspeaktalkfunction.
You did an amazing job Annie.
I am a better person for being related to you.

Thank you for November:)

S.A.R. said...

I love it. I can't wait to see the whole tree.