Annie: What a fabulous pencil you have. That is one of my favorite pictures of her. I hope she gets to see this as it might bring a tear to the eye!!!! Then she would give you trident gum.
My grandpa always had Trident gum on his dresser and my grandma had white tic tacs in her purse. It's all about the details of their lives. Beautiful work.
Margaret was complaining to me last night that no one ever blogged about her. I cleared my throat, ahem, and said whatchatalkingaboutwillis?? Check out Miss Annie's blog, for you will find Babe Margaret front and center. Shut her right up.
15 comments:
You are so unbelievably talented.
My dad was born in Chesterfield, Idaho.
Ah, Grandmama. Keeper of the orange gum. What a beautiful picture.
Annie: What a fabulous pencil you have. That is one of my favorite pictures of her. I hope she gets to see this as it might bring a tear to the eye!!!! Then she would give you trident gum.
Wow. I am so glad that you are doing this-it's amazing. Seriously.
oh our dearest, sweet grandma. very, very nice.
this is a cool project, annie.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
My grandpa always had Trident gum on his dresser and my grandma had white tic tacs in her purse. It's all about the details of their lives. Beautiful work.
Love it.
I so want your talent. This is the coolest project!
Margaret was complaining to me last night that no one ever blogged about her. I cleared my throat, ahem, and said whatchatalkingaboutwillis?? Check out Miss Annie's blog, for you will find Babe Margaret front and center. Shut her right up.
And then she said "that Annie is so creative" but I could hear her smiling through the phone.
Danny wanted me to tell you that you need to do this for our family, starting today.
Really that is great work and such a neat project.
L.O.V.E.
Love it! What a sweet little project you're working on. So jealous of your talent.
So THAT's where you get your grin.
Post a Comment