too cute. can't wait to see how you make these come to life.
Ruby's didn't materialize on my screen, but I'm SURE it has nothing to do with my operating system...Hoping you post that smoochable Olive early tomorrow so I can see her precious self before I leave.
Oo, can't wait to see. Hazel insists on being a ballerina. I tried talking her into a bumble bee, nope ballerina.
very cute idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
too cute. can't wait to see how you make these come to life.
Ruby's didn't materialize on my screen, but I'm SURE it has nothing to do with my operating system...
Hoping you post that smoochable Olive early tomorrow so I can see her precious self before I leave.
Oo, can't wait to see. Hazel insists on being a ballerina. I tried talking her into a bumble bee, nope ballerina.
very cute idea!
Post a Comment