Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 27

Olive had her 6 month dr. appointment yesterday,
where I found out things I already knew:
She's tall!
She's chubby!
She has a small head!
She's so alert!
She's so cute!
She's such a good sport!
She spits up a lot!




You likeee da tutu? Get one here.

13 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh my! I just want to squish her! Next Sunday, you find me and I'm all over it!

bethany said...

Olive is looking fabulous in fuchsia! Seriously Annie, those are wonderful pictures of her.

And I switched the V-knew you'd worry about that all day if I didn't tell you.

Brandon Bridge said...

She is the prettiest little thing. Really SO PRETTY. Love the brightness of these pictures!

yomama said...

She couldn't be any cuter! (unless there was a full head of hair of course) And the professional type pics sure beat the iphone pics - but I'll take anything.
Way, way, way beautiful child.

[BrookeO] said...

She is so cute!

Kristen said...

So adorable - Again, so sad we're far apart cuz I'd love for you to take pics of my little squishy girl too....

camie said...

Okay, so what in the world can we put a baby boy in that's fun??

ericareynolds said...

I likee the Olive. I clicked on the link and searched and searched but I could not find me one of those chub-o-love babies!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

OH ANNIE!!! OH OH OH! She is STUNNING in these pictures! Her eyes are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I LOVE the colors, the tutu, everything, but SHE is a piece of ART! You better be framing one, if not all of these in a set. I AM tempted to! She is SO beautiful! WOW! WOW.

Jennifer said...

I love her.

Chereebee said...

oh my goodness- that last pic of Miss O is to die for!!! She is ADORABLE!!!

Sardean said...

too much cuteness! That tutu, the eyes...that smile!

julie said...

olive is RIDONK-YOU-LICIOUS!!! ps i love her more than jennifer + i love her sisters, i can't get enough of them reynolds lady babies! i just wish it wasn't all by way of blog... but i'll take it.