Monday, September 21, 2009

Late night thoughts

I realized today that I am not the blogger I once was. I think I'm a
better blogger when I'm pregnant. I'm feistier, more observant and
definitely more irritable, which is always blogging gold. I'm more
chill now that Olive's here and less likely to get worked up, which
makes for more boring blogging. Instead of always being annoyed with
the world around me and thinking "this would be a great thing to
blog!", I'm just always tired and thinking "I would so rather be lying
on the couch watching Unsolved Mysteries right now."

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

yomama said...

Blogging be darned. Chill trumps irratable any day, all day.

camie said...

I'd make a darn good blogger these days.

MOMMACITA said...

Little do you realize, that some people, who shall remain nameless, live for a deep lunge and a unitard. It is their little slice of pie for the day, because some other people who are the nameless person's children do not blog enough.

And so they get hungry for pie, and your pie is delicious. I'll take it any flavor, fiesty or no. And I can always count on it being alamode.

But I don't want to get in the way of your TV time. That's just not who I want to be.

camie said...

Just looking for another late night post.

Kristen said...

So you're saying you want to be pregnant again? ;)

Nat D said...

since I'm such a crappy blogger I'm not going to even try and get pregnant to see if I can get up and running. However, I'd hope something good would come out of a lack of sleep and puffy feet.