Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 26

On Sunday, she'll be six months.
CRAZY.


She is so over sucking on her bottom lip.
This week, it's all about the tongue...
Which seems really, really big for her mouth. And she's got a huge mouth.

This is Olive chortling at May,
who is dancing off camera.
May and Olive have recently discovered each other,
which was something I almost thought wouldn't happen.
It took nearly 6 months,
but May finally acknowledges Olive
and even said she was "so cute" the other day,
which is the highest rank one can achieve in May-dom.
Olive thinks everything May does is hilarious
and May also thinks everything May does is hilarious
(no, not a typo)
so it works out.

Look at that mouth.
If you drew it, it would just be like 4 "U"s right on top of each other.
Tongue, bottom lip, chin, double chin.
Bam!
Bam!
Bam!
Bam!
Right in a perfectly slobbery row.

This is her feigned-innocence "It wasn't me, Mom," look.
Something tells me she's going to be giving me this look a lot.

Life is good when you can rest your cheeks on your chest.

3 comments:

leigh said...

I'm jealous of Olive's fat rolls. Henry is skin and bones and little muscles. Miss you guys. Coo!

yomama said...

Can't believe that I haven't seen this until now - it's been a couple of crazy days and it's nearly midnight and I'm getting ready for bed and suddenly it hits me...week whatever...waitaminute...
So I dash down here and a whole portfolio!!!! Those eyebrows - sticking with the U theme - only upside down. Gotta find some baby pics of Auntie Colleen because there is a resemblance there. And maybe it's just these pics or viewing them on Papa Tommy's computer - but me thinks me sees some red hair. Now if it just remains curly like her newborn velvet...Mmmmmmmm...

ericareynolds said...

Could I be in any more love with this cherubic object of delight? Oh, I can hardly wait until Christmas!