Friday, September 04, 2009

Week 25

Olive's really into sucking her bottom lip lately.
She's also into Grandma's quilt.
It was so weird, I just walked into the room and there she was. She was like:

"Hello there, Mother. Would you like to see my quilt?"

"Look at all these different fabrics. Aren't they divine?"
"Here's my favorite one."

"Really? That's your favorite, too? No way!"

7 comments:

yomama said...

Is this Olive's (your) way of saying "Getting going on my (her) quilt, Grandma!"
It's the best way possible to say it that's for sure.
Nothing's more inspiring to work on a baby quilt than to see the beautiful chubby cherub herself!!!
Though I'm doubting she'll ever choose these particular pictures for her 5th grade special person report/YW Recognition slide show/Waiting in reception line wedding video.

john said...

lets hope she doesn't have a line.

Alisha said...

Annie, I never leave comments, but I check your blog about every other day and deeply appreciate all your pictures of Olive. She is irresistible. I miss her.

Katie May said...

Alright, I just gotta say...I'm obsessed! I love this baby! On the way home from church Clay said (without knowing I had held her all during RS) "I think the Reynolds baby is really cute. She looks like she could be a little bobble-head on my dashboard." And Clay NEVER talks about other people babies, or even our own, like that! Freakin' cute, that's what!

[S Rizzle] said...

SHe is so squishy and precious!!

Dehner Family said...

ahhh, she is seriously the cutest baby I've seen.

Shannon said...

She is awesome! What a perfect little ball of chub. Gorgeous.