My Grandpa died last night. He was a wonderful man with a good heart, a hard work ethic, always spoke with a gentle tone, had a great belly chuckle and was the best bear-hugger. I'll miss him but I firmly believe I'll be able to see him again once this life is over and get one of those famous Grandpa Hinkle hugs again.
11 comments:
So sorry, Annie. If I could give you a hug right now, I would. So intead here is a lamo virtual hug: {{{{{{{]}}}}}}}}}}
Your family is in my prayers.
I tell ya, there was magic in those hugs!
You're welcome for the picture.
Why can't I be short and sweet like that? Well put.
I'm sorry Annie. We're keeping you in our prayers.
I am sorry! Grandpa's are special people and it is hard to let them go--
Very sweet - for a very sweet man.
He looks like such a nice Grandpa. I'm sorry it was time for him to go. Thinking of you.
He looks like such a nice Grandpa. I'm sorry it was time for him to go. Thinking of you.
I loved Grandpa Jack too! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
P.S. I saw John yesterday. He's so cute.....in a cousin sort of way!
That's such a great picture of him
I'm so sorry for your loss Annie. How wonderful and peaceful it is to know that it is temporary. He can probably be with you more now than he could before. Sometimes I feel my Gramie is so close. I hope your heart and home are filled with love and peace. Part of him and his greatness lives on in you. =) Hugs and prayers my friend.
sad times, annie! thinking of you...
Post a Comment