OB: So do you have any questions or want to talk to me about anything today?
Me: When is it too early to start talking to you about my labor plan?
OB: Never.
Me: Excellent. So, it happens fast for me. Like, really fast. So fast that I'm afraid that I'll have this baby in the car on the way the to the hospital. And because of what my life is like, I'd most likely be driving myself to the hospital so I'll need to be induced.
Beautiful OB: Certainly.
Me: Really?
OB: Yah. If everything is on track--
Me: Oh, it will be.
OB: Ok, I would induce you as soon as...March 9th. Any time that week, really.
Me: March 9th. Like the March 9th that's in 2 months?
OB: Yup.
Me: Cool.
OB: Anything else?
Me: Oh, and I want an epidural. No, I demand that I have an epidural. And before the induction starts.
Beautiful, Beautiful OB: Of course.

19 comments:
That sounds great! March 9th is a great day. March is just a great month. Kylee's birthday and my birthday are in March.
You look hot! I'm not even kidding. I can't wait till March
9th. I'm sure you can't wait either. You're OB ROCKS! When I wanted to be induced a week early with Kylee mine said no. Rocky was off that whole week! That would have been great.
Ok your belly does look very fun, but it looks like you are trying to pluck an eyelash with your ring finger and your pinkie. Don't do it! Your EYELASHES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
I bet it feels good to know the end is near....
Lucky (say like Napoleon Dynamite).
That means you have to come to the bahamas in january or feburary. OR you could come at the end of April. Leave the two older ones at home and bring the baby. It will be cooked long enough to travel.
Yipee....I only have great things to say about writing on your calendar (in pen) the day your baby will be induced.
Cute pregnant lady, I can't believe it's only two months away. Crazy!
You look so cute! I can't wait until March 9th! Yahoo! By the time I see you again, I will be ready for a squishy, chubby cheek baby to love. :)
what a great doctor! induction + epidural? doesn't get better than that! you look great. this pregnancy has flown by for me :)
How gorgeous are you?????????????
You're pregnant?!?
A cooperative OB IS a beautiful thing! As is your belly.
Wow, you look so great! Two months is nothing, right? So excited to see if this one is as chubby as May was :o) So what names are you considering?
Can I have your OB?
I have an appt next Tuesday, and I'm hoping she starts talking things like this to me. She said she'd only induce me at 39 weeks, 38 with a medical reason (and amnio- which won't happen since I'm on blood thinners).
BUT I'm wondering if she'll go off my calendar due date or my ultrasound due date.
I hope I will have as lovely of things to say next week. Check back!
That is SO not fair. My mom's flying nearly 3000 miles to be here two days before my due date and I'm pretty darn sure I'm gonna go WAY OVER and my docs will not be too helpful in the inducing department (a friend of mine had the same set of 'em and they were going to "talk about it" when she was 42 weeks. Luckily she went into labor on her own 10 days late). I am jealous. Very jealous.
sounds MUCH different than "if your CERVIX is favorable... CHAMP"
yay for you!
Hooray! Score!
Are you seeing Repke? I can't remember. That's great news, though.
I love it. I still need to send you a few outfits. I keep forgetting.
YAY for you! Awesome OB!! YAY you! You are all just cute tummy! You look awesome! When I have 2 months left, I could be mistaken for an oompa loompa, face coloring, plumpness and all. What a beauty you are. The OB was beautiful too I am sure. ;)
you are hot.
Post a Comment