1. Pittsburgh! For the Super Bowl. Mmm...ok, if you say so. But more like to see our dear friends the Ringgers and Jacksons while we eat delicious food and laugh ourselves to oblivion. I think the game might be on in the background. Maybe. I really don't care. Go Steelers? Sure. Whatever.
2. Great Wolf Lodge & Waterpark!
The water is 85 degrees. That's all I need to know. My apologies in advance to the Jacksons who will be accompanying us.
3. D.C.! Probably!
It's going to be a lot of driving but our kids like riding in the car. I guess it's bigger than the cage they're normally kept in. More leg room.
I know I said I was going to lay off the craft projects for awhile but I have to do something while we do all of this driving, so I'm going to attempt to crochet a headband similar to this one.

"What's with the headbands, Annie?", you may ask. Well, folks. Big, fat headbands cover up big, fat roots. I've got at least a month left until I'll let myself get my hair done again. In the meantime, I'll be looking like those poor babies you see every Sunday at church.
6 comments:
my lucky baby gets to wear a gigantic bow EVERYDAY, not just Sunday. When my kids get finished being sick I REALLY need you to come take their pictures. Yes, I have been stalking your blog for awhile and wishing you were my friend so you could make me some crafts!
OOOOooooooh what a tres magnifique week off! I'm excited for you guys.
And although I had not much of my own fashion sense when i was 10, as my mother was still dressing me in matching outfits with Elizabeth and Sarah, I did have my wits about me enough to begin to HATE those ugly baby headbands. What is up with them? They're almost worse than -- you guessed it -- decorative pillows. I just remember watching new mothers arrange OVER AND OVER AND OVER those headbands on their bald babies heads. A pull there, a tug there, and all for what? It would slide somewhere new 2 seconds later. It seemed like most of the babies hated them, anyway. Yuck. I may or may not have given E a lecture when she tried to slap one on Sadie's head.
Done.
But P.S. I really am jealous of the feather headbands. Baby headbands = no no
Adult headbands = funky chic
I'm with the anti-baby-headbanders too. And yet there I was, in the baby section at walmart trying to talk myself into just buying one to see if it would make my sweet Meaghan even cuter. I nearly slapped my own face.
However, I may, just for the heck of it, stick a little bow on her head with some karo syrup, just like the little southern ladies used to do it.....
That's ok, right? Right?
ps - have a lovely vacation week!
I just started following your blog and truly enjoy reading it. Please take a look at the most recent post on my blog as I have nominated you for an award because of great attitude in a blog.
Yah, you would think they could at least take off their head weights for church.
Have fun struttin' that baby thang on your well deserved vaca!
Post a Comment