Monday, January 26, 2009

Per Their Requests

I had two post requests within an hour of each other and since I only aim to please:

1. My Mom requested I also post this picture of Joe: (It's very him.)

It was the runner-up to the one in the prior post and could possibly make it into the hallway at my parent's house where the senior pictures are displayed. Right beside these two young bucks.




2. And then my friend Mandy reminded me of this story from Sunday. I was sick so Go took the girls to church. After they returned May and I had the following conversation about Primary, the childrens' portion of Sunday School:

Me: May, did you like Primary today?
May: YAH!
Me: What did you do?
May: I HIT A BABY!

What in the world...?

It turns out that she actually DID NOT hit a baby...she was "juuuust kiiiiiidding." I don't even know what to say about this.

3 comments:

Sotutus said...

May sounds a lot like Kawika. You and Jen should get them together and see who is craziest. It could be like a crazy baby contest. Oh, I want to judge!

yomama said...

Ew - could be the onset of that stage where you spend a good amount of time teaching them the difference between lying, just kidding, imagining, etc.
Right up there with the making up riddles stage but not as bad as the hiding stage OR the jumping out and scaring you stage.
Personally, the "Mom, do you need a foot massage?" stage was my favorite. Them were the days.

Brandon Bridge said...

Haze and May need some play time. They would def be bff's.