Annie your blog cracks me up! I like the videos you put on too, especially the one with the guy dancing... maybe I can relate... I never was the best dancer. :)
Oh, I can't wait to show this to Michael. This may be our new favorite show. We must have been in a cave or under a rock to not have heard about it. Many thanks for clueing us in, it's like Christmas all over again.
7 comments:
Totally was into this show. So sad they let it go. I may just have to get that box set.
You are such a "Reynolds" now.
Annie your blog cracks me up! I like the videos you put on too, especially the one with the guy dancing... maybe I can relate... I never was the best dancer. :)
Oh, I can't wait to show this to Michael. This may be our new favorite show. We must have been in a cave or under a rock to not have heard about it. Many thanks for clueing us in, it's like Christmas all over again.
oh thank you so much for posting all these clips!! I LOVED freaks and geeks and had no idea they were now on dvd.....and now I need them...right now.
I love potty humor. Today I told Matt a knock knock joke and it went something like this...
knock knock.
who's there?
(insert gas noise)
I really seriously truly HATE you for looking so gloriously great whilst pregnant.
Jerk.
luvs, aby
Post a Comment