Did you like my very creative post title? I did, too.
The park: Apple juice: Boingy things: Swings: Curls: I have confession to make: I had always planned on marrying a curly-haired man so that someday, I might have curly-haired children. I'm strategic like that.
You have a very good strategy going. I'm hoping for the same curly little locks, so far so good. I love days at the park...so wish we lived closer so Hazel could chase those two around! They're getting so big!
Hello, there, dear Annie, Go and the girls...this is your Auntie Shelly who has actually joined the rank of the Bloggers! I am loving your photos, your comments and humor...love your new hair cut... and want to spend the day at the park with you all!
You are very lucky because I planned on marrying a man with good hair and some curls, which I did. Unfortunately they all got my very sad Dehner/Garlock hair. Sorry kids, I tried. Dang genetics.
I had started my blog book before I won the contest, so I was stoked. It's super easy except I have all low res pcitures on my blog so I have to replace them with high res so they look good in print, so that's taking me awhile. I just kind of plug away on it every so often. I'll get it done eventually.
11 comments:
You have a very good strategy going. I'm hoping for the same curly little locks, so far so good. I love days at the park...so wish we lived closer so Hazel could chase those two around! They're getting so big!
Looks like May is still diggin' her froggy boots. Cute!
Hello, there, dear Annie, Go and the girls...this is your Auntie Shelly who has actually joined the rank of the Bloggers! I am loving your photos, your comments and humor...love your new hair cut... and want to spend the day at the park with you all!
You are very lucky because I planned on marrying a man with good hair and some curls, which I did. Unfortunately they all got my very sad Dehner/Garlock hair. Sorry kids, I tried. Dang genetics.
Give me a call the next time you are 1 minute away!
I always put in an order for curls and dimples with each child. Only one of them got curls but I have heard cursing spouted with regards to them.
the color on the green boots is good.
And yes, I did like the Post Title. Well done.
Have you started your blog book yet? Is it easy?
I had started my blog book before I won the contest, so I was stoked. It's super easy except I have all low res pcitures on my blog so I have to replace them with high res so they look good in print, so that's taking me awhile. I just kind of plug away on it every so often. I'll get it done eventually.
Loving all these darling pics of the girls at the park. So cute and I love curls too.
Post a Comment