
I just took one of those
online life expectancy tests and apparently, I will live until I'm 99.5 years old. Shoot. I'm just 6 months shy of Willard Scott putting my pruney face up on a Smucker's Jelly Jar and wishing me a "Happy Birthday." But I guess when I'm 99.5, it'll be, oh, Ashton Kutcher's great-great-grand baby or someone and if I actually believe the 100's of emails I'm receiving right now, it won't be a Smucker's Jelly jar because berries will be extinct and it will be, like, an MRE Spaghetti and Meatballs. Bah-leak.
4 comments:
98.7 for me. I think it was my bowel issues that threw me off a year or two. The sad thing is I'm not sure I want to live that long... Only if I can wipe my own tush.
Mike and I got a good laugh about your biking shorts! I want to come to your class
9,500 more days for me. 78 years. bummer.
whatever. i'm only supposed to live until i'm 78.62. i better start saving for my casket now. ;)
24 1/2 years left for me, so enjoy me while you can. The good news is that my virtual age is 2+ years younger than I actually am.
Bad news is...looking in the mirror is so waaaaaaaaay beyond actual age.
4 more years til Go is done with residency? Yow...
Post a Comment