Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Quick Jaunt to NYC




7 comments:

bethany said...

I wish we could take a "quick jaunt" somewhere-everywhere close is actually hotter than it is here...
Love the photos Annie!

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Hey Annie-- Just wanted to say thanks for the idea of the Dr. Browns bottles. Skye loves them. She hates the other bottles. So thank u much cuz!!

camie said...

Great photos! Your girls are dolls. As of last night we have an Annie Reynolds Gallery in our home. I LOVE it!! Love the work you did for the Jones, by the way.

gojensens said...

The pictures of your quick trip are fantastic! I wish I could take pictures like that, I guess I would first need a lot better cammera than the one I have. So Cute!

nickel... said...

Hey Annie,

Do you remember me? We became friends because I grew up with Paul Reynolds and also stalk your blog.:) Is it funny when your stalker explains that you are really friends?

Anyway I check your blog all the time and decided to start commenting. How close are you guys to NY? I really do like your photo's too. I think they are clever.

Graham Fam said...

What a fun trip. I'm loving these pictures. Especially the one with the blossoms and the zooming cars. So cool.

Julie said...

Gorgeous pics, as usual! Looks like a fun trip!