Go is officially old. How is it that this 10 year old: (who has had obvious fashion sense from the beginning) And this 22 year old: Is now 30 years old? *Emmy, I will always be grateful to you for snapping this picture of us during the freshly budding and thus semi-awkward stages of our courtship.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy happy birthday, Brandon ! Hey, somethings just get better with age and men are one of them. A toast to you !
Brandon looks happy in that picture...like he's just gotten unbelievably lucky, which I know he hasn't in the worldly sense, but in the eternal sense, he scored pretty dern big. Happy Birthday Happy Brandon! Hope you always feel that lucky.
I wished Go a Happy Birthday via email (via Annie - what SIL, as near perfection as one gets, gives his MIL his private email, though when I'm mad at Tom, I consider sending his to my mother...)but I digress. Point here is that I will do so publicly, so all can see that I love, cherish and am so grateful to this man who has loved, cherished and shown gratitude for my precious girl decendents, lo these many years. Happy Birthday Go!!!
Happy Birthday, Go! And Annie, I love your blog. You are the bloggiest person I know. You can pretty much ROCK any hair cut. I love it long, and now I love it all short and flipped up. {jealous}
9 comments:
Happy happy birthday, Brandon ! Hey, somethings just get better with age and men are one of them. A toast to you !
Happy Birthday to Brandon! Wish we were there to celebrate :) I love the "courtship" picture.
Brandon looks happy in that picture...like he's just gotten unbelievably lucky, which I know he hasn't in the worldly sense, but in the eternal sense, he scored pretty dern big. Happy Birthday Happy Brandon! Hope you always feel that lucky.
I wished Go a Happy Birthday via email (via Annie - what SIL, as near perfection as one gets, gives his MIL his private email, though when I'm mad at Tom, I consider sending his to my mother...)but I digress.
Point here is that I will do so publicly, so all can see that I love, cherish and am so grateful to this man who has loved, cherished and shown gratitude for my precious girl decendents, lo these many years.
Happy Birthday Go!!!
Happy Birthday, Go!
And Annie, I love your blog. You are the bloggiest person I know.
You can pretty much ROCK any hair cut. I love it long, and now I love it all short and flipped up.
{jealous}
Happy Birthday! That picture of you two is so cute...seriously love the short hair.
Happy B-day Go! You are seriously so old!
Happy Birthday Brandon! It's still the 30th in PST. So yeah! And Annie, you're so cute!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how young you guys look in that last pic. That is awesome. Loving it.
Post a Comment