1. Most fads of the 90's, especially this one:





2. These animals and the people
who prefer them over dogs:

4. Why this is the most popular "sport" in America:

5. Why this guy is even on TV:

6. Why people choose to live in this:

7. How this became ok:

8. What people are thinking:

9. Who cares:
10. Why the guy on the right is still single:
13 comments:
Katie Maloney is still single, maybe Brandon could adjust her to Ethan’s specifications ;)
This is great. Got a good laugh.
WHAT.... you don't like socks with sandals?!?!? hee hee :)
maybe because and go seems to have a bit of something more going on it that picture.
okay i totally agree with you! but i am guilty of 3 and 6 but i have excuses. i wear crocs because i work in the hospital and they seriously are the most comfortable shoe (if that is what you want to call it) when you are on your feet for 12 hours at a time and then living in utah with all of the snow. i have been trying to get out but my husband is from here and won't leave!
second base
Where did you get that picture of my dad and his footwear???
oh what i'd give for some good glamour shots!! or not....
I have to agree with #2, although my husband would disagree. And the crocs are all about ease of use. I bought them for ethan so that i don't have to tie laces all day long.
i was just thinking about glamour shots the other day!!! weird. tell cutebottom hello and that my sister are still single...
You mean backlighting and popping the collar of your leather jacket isn't hot anymore? Dang....
You wonder wonderous things.
Ahhh ... I don't understand any of those things either ... especially 3, 4, 6, 7 (hence the master's program), and 10. Well more accurately on 10 (since I don't know that guy), my family wonders the same thing about me. I just shrug and say with a pretty smile, "I guess I just haven't met the right guy." Hahahaha
Thanks for the photographic fun!
Post a Comment