Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Three Things I Learned Today in Lancaster County:

-Going to Intercourse, Pennsylvania with your mom isn't as funny as it is when you go with your very virgin brother-in-law.

-If you leave your 21st century digital camera on an Amish buggy, you will most likely not get it back.  My camera is probably making an excellent pipe holder for some Amish dude right now.  I don't want to talk about it.

-The older you are, the more likely you are to unabashedly pick your nose.

5 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

I sm so sssooorrry! It sucks really.

Jessie Riley said...

OH NO... I think I might cry!
Seriously. I'm sick to my stomach for you.

Anonymous said...

Clarification - and if we weren't in a hurry as soon as Annie walks back in, I'd insist she post this: said older person unabashadly picking their nose (and unabashadly IS the perfect word) is not me - I actually was the one to first witness the nice looking woman with the nice looking husband sitting in the nice looking car (as opposed to a county bumpkin type person)...who was "committed" to the activity.
Had a hard time camoflaging that Jim-at-DunderMifflin-into-the-camera-expression.

meredith said...

"very virgin" is a great way to describe someone.

[RochelleG] said...

How fitting that you got your camera back, from the Amish.