Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday May-Bone!

May's birthday was on the 28th. Daddy was on call, so we celebrated on the 29th. Here are some pictures from the celebration. Since she says only two word sentences at the most, I'll include captions of what she would have said if she could:

"Oh boy! Another book I can rip to shreds!"

"Aren't I lucky that Grandma Caren has such exquisite taste in footwear?"
"This is the smile I make right before I destroy something. Or when I'm really, really happy. Come to think of it, the two usually go hand-in-hand."

"I can push my stroller exactly how Mommy pushes her grocery cart. Get out of my way! Look out!"

All right, I'm making her out to sound like a devil-child. Yes, she is mischevious, but she also so, so funny, always is trying to make us laugh, which isn't hard.  She is sensitive and caring, will hug you if you're sad, loves babies and yells "HI!" to old men, and is squeezy and lovable. We're so lucky to have May-May in our family.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday May May? For some reason I thought her B-day was in Septmeber. Good to know it's October and so close to Halloween. She gets to party twice!

[alisar] said...

Love her! Happy Bday sweet girl!

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday May!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, May, and happy birthing day to you Annie! (can't you tell I'm embracing my doula spirit by also remembering the mother, etc etc etc.....)

Graham Fam said...

She is absolutely adorable. Love that big smile. Happy Birthday May! So dang cute.

Brandon Bridge said...

Annie your girls are getting so big and are so darling! We are finally getting our blog back in gear...we'll have lots of new pictures up soon enough :o) Hope you guys are doing great!