Monday, October 15, 2007

My Mom Is In Town

This was Ruby talking to Grandma Caren on the phone before she came.
This was Go dancing at the computer. I bet he was looking at her flight itinerary. Ok, not really. But he was excited, too. And May and I were as well, though I have no documented proof.
Last week we went to the Harrisburg State Children's Museum where:

An impromptu all-girls band was formed.
A big, cool car was driven.
And a prayer was said before their trip. They are religious zealots.
Some big fake farm animals were hugged.
A tunnel was inspected, ending in a decision to forgo it.
Forest animal costumes were worn.
Corn was harvested.
It was a grand time had by all.

7 comments:

amanda said...

haha i love this. looks like it definitely WAS a grand time.

[BrookeO] said...

Oh so much fun when mom comes to town, fun for all. Makes me miss mine. I love the first pic of miss Ruby!!

Kasey said...

How exciting that your mom got to visit! Moms love their grankids to pieces! I can tell your mom is loving it.

Kristen said...

Ruby looks 13 in that picture...Wow, it's going so fast! Have fun with your mom!

Kasey said...

I just notices Ruby's jammies. Kylee has the same ones. Target is a wonderful place!

Martha said...

Hey ANNIE!!! I just found your blog off Josie's and love these colorful pictures. I laughed at the religious zealots one. But my favorite was Ruby on the couch...just chilling on the phone. No big deal.

Graham Fam said...

This is too cute, looks like you had a great time and your description of everything just cracks me up. You are too funny. Sure miss ya