This actually reminds me that the absolutely most gorgeous girl at my high school, captain of the dance team (even cooler than the cheerleaders) is now a doctor. Life is so unfair. Let's hope she is just a GP in a rural practice :).
Annie, I love how you have books you recommend on your blog. I have more time on my hands and want to go pick up some good books. Any ones that are in your opinon a must read?
7 comments:
We need more of these...that's what's wrong with this world!!!
GO RUBY!!
She just wants to be like her parents. Brandon's a doctor and you make up cheers-I have the emails to prove it! :)
She's a funny girl. I so think that would be a fun choice! I would so much rather have a doctor cheerleader looking after me for sure!
This actually reminds me that the absolutely most gorgeous girl at my high school, captain of the dance team (even cooler than the cheerleaders) is now a doctor. Life is so unfair. Let's hope she is just a GP in a rural practice :).
Obviously I support Ruby's aspirations...
She is BRILLIANT!
SO FUNNY... like her mama!
Annie, I love how you have books you recommend on your blog. I have more time on my hands and want to go pick up some good books. Any ones that are in your opinon a must read?
Post a Comment