Sunday, May 27, 2007

White dresses




I love black things. And I love white things. Knowing this, my Mom sent the girls matching white dresses. As promised, I snapped some pics for her before church. We absolutely love them. Thanks, Mom!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Gorgeous!!!! I know I've said it before, but they are beautiful...the dresses too.

KatieB said...

white dresses are my favorite. and I LOVE the picture of may-may. she will cherish that someday.

Wendy said...

Annie,
How are you. I found you via Tracy, hope that's ok. I saw the sweet things you said in behalf of my baby. Thanks! How fun it is to catch up with friends from the past. Your family is so cute. I used to have a blog when Tess was first born and it couldn't keep up with it so I took it down. i'm considering starting a new one in the new future. I'll keep you posted if I do. Great to know you're doing so well. Talk to you soon.

Wendy (Sorensen) Lowry

Emily said...

Awww Annie these pictures are so sweet. The top one is my favorite, where May is looking up at Ruby.

Em