Today I cried in public. I hate Diabetes, I hate that Ruby has to deal with it, I hate that I have to deal with it, I hate that other kids have to deal with it, I hate that their parents have to deal with it. I hate Diabetes. I hate it.
annie, i am so sorry. i would hug you if i could! sara and i were talking about how sorry we felt for being mean to you and elizabeth in high school. we were dumb! all over chad brown! (no offense chad and katie!)
I'm so sorry for that! I know it gets better. My friends husband has had to deal with it since he was a young child. He's doing just fine. She will turn out okay and you will be okay too. Everything will be okay. I know that's easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes, but I know you and you are strong.
H&S, Hey, if it wasn't for you guys that year would have been completely drama-less and where's the fun in that? What happens in high school should stay in high school.
Annie, I think this is the first time I've ever heard you say anything the least bit negative about any kind of health problem, which is amazing! You are a rock, and I admire you so much!
I'm sorry about the burden of diabetes you have to deal with. Wish there was something I could do . . . just know I love you and I know you'll get through it and Ruby will always be grateful for her brave and loving Mommy who helped her along all through the years. You are a tough cookie. I hope it gets easier as Ruby gets older. XOXOXO, Elizabeth
Annie, I cry in public sometimes too. I cannot control my crying so it often happens at inappropriate times. I feel it is good therapy. I'm sorry you and Ruby have to go through this. Hopefully it will be second nature soon enough and you won't know any different.
Annie. Do you remember Liberty? I talked to her about little Ruby... I even told her to read your blog once.. PERHAPS... she is ANONYMOUS. Anyway, she has Diabetes and said she is willing to talk to you about it... if you ever want to.
I'm so sorry... Life is already hard enough! You are so strong. It's ok to show that something makes you sad!
Hang in there!!! It IS hard and it does SUCK so your crying is completely validated! A friend of mine's son got his pump and I can't even believe how much better their life is...the WHOLE family's lives.
Annie, (I left the anonymous comment before; I actually used to be a friend of your brothers'). My little brother is diabetic and has been since he was 5. He's 23 now and he's had a pump for about two years. He loves his pump and he actually even loves being diabetic (now; he didn't for a while there). Ruby will be okay and you will too!
13 comments:
annie, i am so sorry. i would hug you if i could! sara and i were talking about how sorry we felt for being mean to you and elizabeth in high school. we were dumb! all over chad brown! (no offense chad and katie!)
I'm so sorry for that! I know it gets better. My friends husband has had to deal with it since he was a young child. He's doing just fine. She will turn out okay and you will be okay too. Everything will be okay. I know that's easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes, but I know you and you are strong.
H&S, Hey, if it wasn't for you guys that year would have been completely drama-less and where's the fun in that? What happens in high school should stay in high school.
Annie, I think this is the first time I've ever heard you say anything the least bit negative about any kind of health problem, which is amazing! You are a rock, and I admire you so much!
Annie,
I'm sorry about the burden of diabetes you have to deal with. Wish there was something I could do . . . just know I love you and I know you'll get through it and Ruby will always be grateful for her brave and loving Mommy who helped her along all through the years. You are a tough cookie. I hope it gets easier as Ruby gets older. XOXOXO, Elizabeth
I love you Annie-I really don't know how you do it ("it" meaning EVERYTHING!). I wish I was there to help you!!
Someday she'll get older and she'll get an insulin pump and her life and your life will be tons easier.
Annie, I cry in public sometimes too. I cannot control my crying so it often happens at inappropriate times. I feel it is good therapy. I'm sorry you and Ruby have to go through this. Hopefully it will be second nature soon enough and you won't know any different.
Dear Anonymous,
That's where I was! At a class to learn about insulin pump therapy!
Annie.
Do you remember Liberty? I talked to her about little Ruby... I even told her to read your blog once.. PERHAPS... she is ANONYMOUS. Anyway, she has Diabetes and said she is willing to talk to you about it... if you ever want to.
I'm so sorry... Life is already hard enough!
You are so strong. It's ok to show that something makes you sad!
Annie, you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details.
Hang in there!!! It IS hard and it does SUCK so your crying is completely validated! A friend of mine's son got his pump and I can't even believe how much better their life is...the WHOLE family's lives.
Annie,
(I left the anonymous comment before; I actually used to be a friend of your brothers'). My little brother is diabetic and has been since he was 5. He's 23 now and he's had a pump for about two years. He loves his pump and he actually even loves being diabetic (now; he didn't for a while there). Ruby will be okay and you will too!
Post a Comment