Thursday, November 15, 2012

Farty Pants

Olive can't pronounce the "sm" sound correctly. Instead, she inserts an "f" sound.  This has provided some much-needed comic relief 'round these parts lately.

P.S. - Speaking of comic relief, are you reading my aunt's blog?  You totally should be.

2 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

Perhaps you wish to soothe me by directing people to my blog when you didn't post last week ?

I confess. It worked. You f(sm)arty pants you.

ps I promised myself I wouldn't point this out on the internet because you are a young mother of 4 living with your MIL and I am free as a bird. As you can see, again, I disappoint myself

MOMMACITA said...

But I need to point out, that I am really enjoying what you have been writing here especially the (sm)arty pants story. And the NY trip. And all of it. I even like the Friday pictures. I like our little blogbond that is happening. Keep it up. You're awesome. Be sure to let me know when I've gone too far because its bound to happen.

Huggers