The girls Halloween woodland animal costumes: Done.
These collectively took me about an hour? to make.
Best costumes ever!
The great thing about masks is that they are generally one-size-fits-all...
and I'm appreciating that quality right now.
Here is May's: a racoon. The contrast is awful in this photo
but there's black around the eyes...like a raccoon.
She will wear a grey outfit with it.
Easy.
And seeing that I'll be in post-birth agony at Halloween
so "easy" is the name of the game this year.
But let's be honest. "Easy" is the name of the game every year for me.

Olive: a skunk.
She will also wear a black outfit.
If I'm feeling saucy, I'll paint a white stripe down her backside.

Ruby: A fox.
She will wear an orange outfit.

Each animal is very appropriate for each girl.
It's funny, because they chose them themselves, too.
Hooray for Halloween!
Mostly because I won't be pregnant anymore!
3 comments:
I love these masks. You'll post pictures of the kidlets in their full costumes, right?
No. Just me. Only me. Me. Me. Me.
I gotcha covered S.A.R, no worries.
And I have to say that 3 pictures (though not who I expected) is way better than just a dream report.
So cute and so glad the girls are so excited about them.
Post a Comment