LOVE these! Not so much what appears to be Ruby's take on the day - I'm thinking you caught her at a not great moment since I skyped with her right after and she was two thumbs upping most everything...but grimace or not, totally worth it capturing May. And those snuggling shots...there's got to be a word in a different language that means sweeter than sweet. That is the word that would come to mind if I knew it.
1 comment:
LOVE these! Not so much what appears to be Ruby's take on the day - I'm thinking you caught her at a not great moment since I skyped with her right after and she was two thumbs upping most everything...but grimace or not, totally worth it capturing May.
And those snuggling shots...there's got to be a word in a different language that means sweeter than sweet. That is the word that would come to mind if I knew it.
Post a Comment