Snacks.
Waiting in line for the bathroom.
P.S. - I made Ruby this skirt.
Still not sure if it was worth the effort.
It's cute but it took me forever
and didn't turn out quite like I had envisioned.
Close, but not exactly.
Checking out the job chart but getting distracted on the way.
Olive being a weirdo.
May being a weirdo.
Snacks on her face.
Yoga in the kitchen with her bunjee.
Downward facing dog.
Cobra.
Shavasana-Olive style.
Namaste.













5 comments:
1. Cute skirt! 2. What clean wood floors you have! I thought you were like 13 months pregnant. 3. Is that a panini press wedged in between the fridge and the wall? I think I have the same one. 4. Is that the new Animas pump Ruby is wearing? Do you love it? That is all.
Josie:
1. Thank you!
2. I am like 13 months pregnant. Which means I am nesty/crazy cleaning woman and mop them every day. Like down on my hands and knees mopping.
3. Yes. We have zero cupboard space.
4. Yep, the Animas pump. Do I love it? Not really. It isn't as user friendly, I think, as the Cozmo. I hate how you have to scroll through everything and then click twice, blah blah blah. And I hate the insulin cartridges. That little blue thing always comes out while I'm trying to fill it and it makes me want to swear. I wish I liked it more because our deductible isn't cheap.
Bummer - I have complaints about the Medtronic one we switched to as well. I am dealing with trying to find the kids a new PCP as well as Ethan an Endo right now and it's driving me crazy. Might have to go all the way to Stanford which is not making me happy. Ethan hasn't had an A1C since March. #badmother
I'm not looking forward to all that when we move to Vegas. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not too psyched about Vegas' health care in general.
Looooooved these pics!!!! And glad that Friday photo is still thriving. I had looked earlier in the day and nothing and hadn't had time again until now, and love them... Almost like being there. Love ruby's skirt!!! I'm jealous... Would love to look at it and think " I made that and did a darn good job!". Busy with a baby girl quilt right now though, dontcha know.
Post a Comment