Monday, September 12, 2011

A Couple of Recipes From Our Menu This Week

Quinoa and Black Beans




Salad: arugula, spinach, radicchio, bacon, mandarin oranges, almonds, dried cranberries, blue cheese, balsamic vinaigrette

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I read the Creamy Cheese Grits with Chilis recipe, and am absolutely going to make it this week. I have chilis and tomatoes from my garden that will go so well in this recipe this. Thanks for sharing.

Betsy said...

Will you come cook for me, please?

camie said...

Keep doing this, Annie! This is great. The grits look fantastic and I have them bookmarked. Can't wait to try them!

Nikki Painter said...

cook your grits in milk, half & half, or cream (if you are not watching your figure;) it makes them SO much better!!!!

Nikki Painter said...

and I will have to disagree with the Pioneer woman (a crime maybe) regular grits are better than quick. Now I will shut up!!!

S.A.R. said...

You always make me want to eat quinoa. Also, stop doing insanely hard words on "hanging with friends." Please.

[AnnieR] said...

Betsy: Yes.

Nikki: Excellent tips! And you go ahead and disagree with PW. She's not the end all be all!

Sarah: It doesn't matter how hard my words are. You still get them every time. Blast!