Lots of things, but two things of note:

-Coming up with baby names. Nope, I won't be telling you what's on our little list. But I will tell you this much: we are not fans of any names in the Top...anything, it turns out. I have always hoped to raise children who will appreciate uniqueness in all it's variety of forms, and this hope has always reflected onto their names...and especially this fourth child, apparently. Mommy loves you, Sticky Buns Tutu Reynolds.
11 comments:
I'd offer the name Storey, but I know you won't use it because I did. But there, the offer is on the table.
Here's a few to put on your list. Made up Utah names: Breklyn, Tayzlee, or Nevaeh (that's heaven spelled backwards). So cute, right?!?!?
I only think maternity clothes are cute when I'm not pregnant--maybe it's a relative of the grass is greener syndrome, or maybe it's similar to wanting a baby after seeing a newborn, or maybe both. You've got enough swag to make anything look fine. I just looked that word up so I hope I'm using right. It's meant positively:).
"Does this dress make me look fat?"
My vote is for Lakeesha or anything that ends in "lynn". Or Ashley after the bachelorette--because I think that you should always name your child after someone on TV. Also, Maternity clothes are of the devil. Amen. The End.
I hope you post the results. I'm very curious and nonjudgmental.
oh man annie...you are hilarious.
could you please post more? because this postpartum stillwearingmaternity clothes mom needs a good laugh everyday.
Because I know you really care about what other people think (!), my Mom (judging on your previous three names), thinks baby #4 will be Hazel or Pearl. I'm skeptical because you already have a color/gemstone in the mix, but I guess they go with the theme . . .
Anywhoo, I can't think of a single maternity outfit I looked cute in. Didn't matter how much or how little money I spent on it, how it was accessorized, what point in the pregnancy it was, etc. However, the low point was a pair of WHITE terry cloth drawstring capri's that I lived in at the end of Luke's pregnancy. HELLO, somebody should have burned those babies and helped a girl out . . . it makes me want to cry every time I think about it.
Can't wait to see you soon . . .
Nope. Neither. Both are in the Top 1000: Pearl is # 963 and Hazel is #262. I love both, though.
No! Annie. Didn't I tell you I wanted to name a baby Sticky Buns Reynolds someday, male or female!? There definitely cannot be TWO of those in this family. Please don't do this to me, I beg you.
I second Erica. Ashley from the Bachelorette. Baby #4 will love you for it.
With my last pregnancy Dave made the rule that any name we chose couldn't be in the top 500. I love unique names too, and can't wait to hear what you name your next darling girl.
Post a Comment