My Mom has opened an Etsy shop!

Right now there's a number antique and vintage items for sale--she's putting new stuff up daily, so keeping checking back. She has tons of treasures. TONS. She also plans on putting her original woodcut prints up at some point, so watch for those as well.
Here are just a couple of items she currently has for sale:





If you're in the market to add some vintage items to your decor, check out Red Wooden Shoes and check back often!
3 comments:
Oh, thank you very much! And I'm loving how my banner and button (made for me by you all know who!)totally are fitting in with the color scheme you had going on here!
YAY for Yomama!! I love! And especially I love the grate!
I am so proud of y'all.
and once again I commence to conversating with you through Annie's blog.
I am to be pity-ed.
Post a Comment