She IS darling! GR82B8. You can make that her vanity plate for the day. Not that she'd be interested in vanity. Beautiful, Happy, Smiley smile on that girl.
Happy birthday BEUTIFUL GIRL.... I am quite certain there will never be a JUNE 1st... That I don't think of you being born... Time has flown... Our babies are so big! Hugs from the looser of the great pregnancy race of 2003! LOVE YOU....
9 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday!! What a nice, BIG smile!
She IS darling! GR82B8. You can make that her vanity plate for the day. Not that she'd be interested in vanity. Beautiful, Happy, Smiley smile on that girl.
Happy Birthday Ruby! You are growing up fast!
So unbelieveable!!!! Love her, love her, love her!!!!
happy birthday rubes! can't believe we have 8 year olds this year!
Happy birthday BEUTIFUL GIRL.... I am quite certain there will never be a JUNE 1st... That I don't think of you being born... Time has flown... Our babies are so big!
Hugs from the looser of the great pregnancy race of 2003!
LOVE YOU....
... I can spell, promise I can,*** BEAUTIFUL!
Prettiest 8-year-old I ever saw!!! Happy birthday Ruby Rubes!
PS Rush can now point out Ruby and May May in the tooth fairy book we read most nights. He even SAYS "May May."
EIGHT?! Oh my gosh. She's a beauty!
Post a Comment