not fair. beautiful pictures!
the beard is back!
So cute of the John-Tom
This made me cry. Just so ya know. One big reason being that you guys totally needed/deserve to be out in the beautiful beach and smell the ocean breeze. And maybe I'm a teeny tiny bit crying because I wish you had taken me with you.
I love the scowl on Olive's face in the pic of all three girls!
Love the photos Annie. Especially the first one of your girls running. John every time I see those nudie jeans I remember how you got played.
I'm desperate for that.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
not fair. beautiful pictures!
the beard is back!
So cute of the John-Tom
This made me cry. Just so ya know. One big reason being that you guys totally needed/deserve to be out in the beautiful beach and smell the ocean breeze.
And maybe I'm a teeny tiny bit crying because I wish you had taken me with you.
I love the scowl on Olive's face in the pic of all three girls!
Love the photos Annie. Especially the first one of your girls running. John every time I see those nudie jeans I remember how you got played.
I'm desperate for that.
Post a Comment