Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tomorrow




Olive turns two tomorrow. I can't believe it. I just CAN'T believe it.

Here she was at 40 weeks, a little longer than the time that she resided in m'body.


Hey, remember that time when she was orange for a year?

She has been this alert and this "with it" since the day she was born. When her sisters came to visit her the day she was born in the hospital, she looked at them so intently, and would crane her neck around to the sounds of their voices, totally ready to party. I remember one of my BILs commenting once when she was just a couple of months old how she had such a wise twinkle in her eye, and looked like she was listening to every word, understanding it all and at any moment, would just pipe up with her own opinion. I remember thinking how true that observance was. She's ultra affectionate, extremely sweet, super funny and like I alluded to earlier, sharp as a tack. She's an extraordinary child who brings so much joy to our home and man...I just can't believe she's turning two.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Olive! She is just as cute as they come.

Kasey said...

Happy birthday sweet girlie!!!

Kasey said...

And her and Kylee share the same special day. How fun for them and they don't even know it!

yomama said...

Hands down, funniest and most comprehending two year old ever.

camie said...

I remember when I held her at 40 weeks. Was that really two years ago?! Happy Birthday Olive! And to you too. Birthdays even more special for moms, I think.