I started
a new blog but be warned, it's mostly for me. It's just a catalog of randomness I see online or in magazines of stuff that inspires me or things I don't want to forget about when/if the time comes when/if I have more money and more time. Home decor, recipes, clothing, music, books, art, technology, crafts, gift-ideas, destinations, pretty images, anything that strikes m'fancy.
6 comments:
Took a peak ... love it, of course. Anything Annie likes, I can't help but like as well. Maybe because Annie-ness = Awesomeness. DIG those bunkbeds!
This is weird because I started a new blog yesterday too. And we talked yesterday, but not about blogs. Weird weird weird. Not ready to divulge my address yet. My new blog, like my current blog, will be millions of years less cool than yours.
oh, geeze, i'm old fashioned. i just bought a note book and folder just for this reason and have been battling with how i'd organize it. a blog would be way easier. looking forward to browsing your finds:).
So since we're sort of like blog twins, can I steal ideas from you too? Because I'm sort of loving the tutorials you've linked...
best idea ever.
Wow, so many responses. BEAUTIFUL hair - LOVE it. And your hair with it's varied color would look great that way.
You go with your bad self on the Easter dresses - are we thinking wedding attire as well?
And loved the shout out to the jumping fox. If my scrolling through those posts were in a movie, there would have been that abrupt scratching the needle across the record sound. I love me some foxes!
What a great idea as a scrapbook of sources.
Post a Comment