Monday, January 10, 2011

Imagine Dragons Music Video for "Tokyo"

We made the cut!

17 comments:

Jana said...

I Love it!

S.A.R. said...

Wow wow wow wow wow! Annie you've been holding out. Why have I not seen those moves before? Hmmmm?

PS it's your turn on Words with Friends.

yomama said...

Ditto S.A.R. Wow is the word of choice. Both you and Go got it goin' on! I guess since I've seen you shimmy around the kitchen on occasion, and Go not at all, that I was particularly surprised at agility and stylings of the good doctor.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Let me just say, my heart lept with pride!! Fun, fun, fun and the little ones made me smile.

camie said...

I'm not sure how many times we replayed the video. Enough times to call it FHE and end with prayer and bed. My daughter's primary teachers sure have moves. If she smiles to herself on Sunday as you give your lesson you'll know why. I especially enjoyed your shimmy followed by a jumping jack, Annie. I think Paul stayed up later than usual trying to perfect Brandon's sideways style Russian kicks.

Audra Bollard said...

Watching this MADE my morning. You should have seen my kids getting their groove on. Nice splits by the way (must have been that BYU dance class, right?).

Jana said...

After watching this video 20 times or so I really want this song! Where can I find it?

[AnnieR] said...

Jana--their new record is dropping soon and will be up on iTunes shortly after.

In the meantime, you can stream their music from their myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/imaginedragons

Jessie Riley said...

Tis is one of Aspen fav songs... She was mad that I didn't video tape her when I showed her your girls on the video... You are TOO FUN!

lisey said...

and with good reason. you and Go had some of my favorite dances moves, by far!

Lori said...

The girls and I have watched this video an embarrassing number of times. Your moves Miss Annie, are out of this world!

Nancy said...

Cool! I think my cousin is in the middle of this, in my grandma's furniture store. Ha!

Wendy P said...

I can't get the song out of my head. It's a good thing I like it. My kids made me play this over and over and Jackson is trying to perfect Brandons kick move at the end. I can pretty much promise you that they will say something to you about this on sunday. I am just so impressed with your moves you all are just so talented.

Mandy said...

oh, you KNOW that video is coming out at roast time. :)
Great song and the dance moves are fan-tabulous. Love it.

anne said...

Annie, you have got some moves...but, DAMN GINA, Go is insane!

anne said...

By the way, I love the song. Thanks for sharing.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

You have WAY too much time on your hands!