Exuberance in all aspects! Especially loving the plant by the desk, and the pom poms in their new homes, but double especially May jumping on Ruby's bed. And I HATE jumping on beds - it's nothing but destructin and injury waiting to happen, but the cat's away aspect and maybe because she and I are both second girls...it was like score one for the little sister! I was laughing all the way through the series. Great capturing.
I want to know how you got all of that light into your rooms. They look so bright and cheery. I am loosing it out here in these cold, dark, and dreary days.
5 comments:
Exuberance in all aspects! Especially loving the plant by the desk, and the pom poms in their new homes, but double especially May jumping on Ruby's bed. And I HATE jumping on beds - it's nothing but destructin and injury waiting to happen, but the cat's away aspect and maybe because she and I are both second girls...it was like score one for the little sister! I was laughing all the way through the series. Great capturing.
I love the letters (R for Ruby, M for May). Where did you find those?
Sarah, Grandma Caren made those at Enrichment. Hee.
I want to know how you got all of that light into your rooms. They look so bright and cheery. I am loosing it out here in these cold, dark, and dreary days.
Look like pure joy to me.
Post a Comment